GEAR UP!: The Mifold Grab-n-Go Booster Seat
Lower, lighter and most importantly safer than others
If you have little ones, you know how important it is to keep them safe while driving. For car seats, it's about securing the seats properly, making sure your child is properly buckled and taking off bulky coats before they get situated so they don't slip out in emergency situations. But portability and lightness are also pretty important, especially if you have to travel. Mifold seems to have taken safety and portability into account with their Grab-n-Go car booster seat that's positively revolutionary.
Here are the key details:
- Sits lower than standard boosters, pulls the seat belt lower for optimal safety
- Smallest, lightest booster seat ever created
- Up to 10x smaller than conventional booster seats
- Folds down to 10x10" and fits into a standard backpack
- Works for children ages 4-12 years of age
- Can sit three seats across a second-row car bench seat
We're just glad someone is thinking smartly about parents and kids. The massive booster seats on the market now aren't necessarily safer, and the Grab-n-go seems to provide a convenient solution to the portability issue. The Grab-n-go is now available for pre-order and is still running their funding campaign on Indiegogo.